Saturday, April 13, 2013

hello tia..
i see you've deleted me. it stings because you're my aunt and i love you. i've always thought of you as the only person in the family that actually really knows me..the real me.
i don't even know what i was yelling about when we were yelling..i just yelled..because it felt like that's what you guys were looking for..
i know what i did to my mom was wrong. and i'll never do that ever again...i really won't. i've never flat out said that before, but now i believe it in my soul that i can't do that to her..the consequences are not worth it...we're taking therapy and we're learning..i've finally found a therapist that i can actually connect with....you said some really hurtful things tia, but i know you love me...i hope we can get together soon. you're the only one in the family i'd really like to see..i wear your cardigan all the time...
-ely.

1 comment: