Sunday, April 21, 2013

smiles all aroundd

I LOVE KURT COBAIN
I LOVE NIRVANA
I LOVE THIS SONG
I LOVE ALLSYON AND I'M SO HAPPY SHE'S COMING OVER IN A BIT
I wish I could have been at two places at once yesterday.
we*

life is as kind as you let it be.
what you put out to this world, you will get in return.
and remember "it's not what you have, it's what you give."
and sometimes, you have to bite your tongue.
don't ever want something too much. take my advice. i've lived through it.
the fucking irony kills me.

i feel silly when i yell. i feel silly as i'm doing it but i still do it. i'm trying to cut back.
one time i hit my little brother..and right after i said "well..that felt weird." and then i hugged him.

you know when you can just click with someone? and you can tell you'll be friends with them for a really really long time? that's how i feel about allyson. and panda. and aumi. i hope it's true and i know it is.  it's the kind of friendship i feel geographical residence has no impact on. I feel like I'll just be able to call one of them up and be like "hey..I live in ______ right now, but do you want to go to Colordo next weekend? I'll meet you half way". It's such an overwhelming feeling..knowing that people like them exist in this world.
People that can make you feel better simply by their presence.
I'm so loved guys.

"who, that is loved, is poor?"
-oscar wilde 

I can't wait to see what the future has in store. 

whoa! that rhymed lol.  words just like me.


 "People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die." - Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment