Thursday, April 18, 2013

today was a good day full of good vibes and good cheer.

I finally got to see allyson! today. she brought a ton of her cds over. I now own a copy of the Tallest Man On Earth, New Moon (Elliot Smith), INTERPOL (TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS), VELVET UNDERGROUND (VELVET & NICO), and alice in chains (that was Aumi..two days ago..lol).
That girl is a bundle of greatness.
<3
I really believe in good energy and genuinty molding what happens to you. Life is really as kind as you let it be, guys. I believe it.
I made ms.bailey some art work that I think she'd enjoy. She's hanging it up in her classroom. This might be silly, but that makes me so happy. when I got there, she had something waiting for me too. TWO BUKOWSKI BOOKS. I was so happy. I am still happy. And a movie too that talks about Bukowski's life.
I gave Mr.Spence an index card and on it I wrote "listen to better off without a wife" by tom waits. and then I showed him a quote about lonliness by Bukowski. I came into his classroom (it's teacher/parent conference day) and I was like "OH NO IS THAT A PARENT?" lol. I'm so glad he laughed. I would bake him things sometimes because I knew small things like that made him happy. he was just always complaining. and i always thought he was a great guy. i really listened to what he had to say. i don't know. he just kept looking at me like he was on the verge of smiling and in disbelief. it was pretty great.  it's hard for me to not care...
mr raimondi has such a precious way of being. i love his voice. and smile.
i wonder why it's like this with teachers. i guess it's because we kind of live with them.

my dad wants me to graduate. i want him to stop worrying.

i'm happy. and optimistic.
that's the way to be guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment