Tuesday, April 23, 2013

i only stick with you.
because there are no others.

it seemed pretty terrible at first. for someone to say that.
but when you think about it.
it's a hell of a compliment.
i love it. it's one of my favorite lines by radiohead.   

i never keep any of my  jewelery.
i'm gonna give "the kiss" to Clara.
and the locket to B because I remember her saying "i'm going to get a locket one day from someone". It was really cute, and kind of sad. But not sad anymore because I'm here to give it to her :D
i hope they like it.

"it's not what you have.
it's what you give."

yesterday was a good day.
aside from many other awesome things happening, i finally met the two dogs that live about five houses down. they belong to a guy named "ed" and he sits on his front porch a lot and plays good music on his guitar when the weather is nice. Bailey hid behind Ed when he met me. Ed said that it will take him some time to get used to me. It's okay. There is no rush. The other one, whose named I forgot unfortunately, is one big love bear. He is soooo cute. He started growling at me when I stopped petting him and the growling stopped when I pet him again. Lol. Ed said "if you ever see him outside, don't forget to pet him. he'll get mad at cha if you don't."
lol Ed seems like a nice guy. And he accepted my apple pie when I first met him. That's always a good thing. 
lol. and i made pizza for my little brothers. and i talked to my mom nice. and i fell asleep early. and the episode of billy and mandy i watched was a funny one. i think i might be mandy for halloween. SLUTTY MANDY. lol just kidding.
and of course you know. of course. 


lol i love pitbulls
idk
i feel empty here
im hoping i'll find my calling somewhere else
i wanna find where i belong
my home
but i never find it
maybe it's another person
another person?
yes
what about an other person?
they could be your home

No comments:

Post a Comment