Wednesday, April 24, 2013

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

"the earth laughs in flowers"

Both are by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I got the second quote wrong lol. I tried to recite it from memory and I was a bit off. It's one of my aunt's favorites. The last time I read it was on her myspace page. 

 The first one hits home.
I agree. It really is.  


P.S MY NEXT BOWL IS GOING TO BE THAT JOHNNY CASH BOWL.
IT SHALL BE MIIIINEEEEE.

 

1 comment:

  1. You know, I didn't choose either one of you. I just chose to stay out of it.

    I miss both of you and I hope you two work things out so we can go back to being a functional disfunctional family (kidding). I just want all of us to be happy.

    -Your tia Oliva

    ReplyDelete