Sunday, April 7, 2013

I collect memories

this was years ago. I was trying to get him to teach me guitar. lol..we're bitches to each other.



fine...wow gio ur a jerk


lol



  • I'm confused are you crying or laughing D: haha
    And I can't teach you! I'm not that good



  • dude...i believe in u
    and i'm being dramatic lol.
    i'm trying to be persuasive using emotion lol
    so yes i am "crying" lol

    so help me stop "crying" lol



  • Seeing as I don't care.... No lol



  • fuck u lol



  • 11:44pm


     
     
     
    Ely Barajas


    it all makes sense now


    • Ely Barajas


      lol go be confused somewhere else

      • Giovanni Olea


        what the? okay
        ill just go hide in my corner

        •  
           
           
           
          now:

        • Ely Barajas


          lol dude. I've been having him. for quite some time. lol

          remember when u would make out with him

          omg u would make out with my shoulder. lmfao



          • lmfao shut up! I was just a mere boy at those ages long long ago lmao



          • (edit: THIS STLL MAKES ME LAUGH HYSTERICALLY.)


             
            so what is it like being the gio of today

             

            Giovanni Olea

            lol I know! I miss that whole summer back we we were all dumb and awesome
            being me now sucks! but ehh...
            nahh fuck that it sucks lol
             

          • Ely Barajas


            lmfao. well you can always make it better.
            and yeah man..I know. hahaha. we were as dumb as we were awesome lol. So where are you now?



          •  Haha I'm in Groton Connecticut. Its fucking nothing but trees on a mountain. Sounds calm right? Lol NO!
            • Saturday

            • Ely Barajas


              lol sounds like the place people go to when they want to go crazy. ^-^

              • Today

              • Ely Barajas


                and chicago is the place where people who are already crazy find comfort. hahaha



                • Giovanni Olea


                  so what you're saying is... I should go home? lmao
                   

                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment