Friday, April 5, 2013

I want to get this tattooed too:

“don’t feel sorry for me
because I am alone
for even
at the most terrible
moments
humor
is my
companion.”
~ Charles Bukowski


and I want a beatles tattoo. Let's face it, I'm gonna be pretty tattooed..^-^

anyway:
I have to add this to the list of placing to visit when I go to Cali:
"Deff come visit me!! You can totally stay with me anytime, I'll take you everywhere, classes, parties, library lol whatever you want. I'm in looove with Kenyon.. I'll probably be back for the summer and we should absolutely hang out

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

P.S BONNAROO> PROM.
lez do it. ^-^

P.P.S DO NOT SKATEBOARD WHEN YOU ARE TIRED/HUNGRY. YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO FALL.

lmao. johnnyyyyyyyy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlPUNYGG4ps&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment