Monday, April 8, 2013

so who is rich and who is poor? i cannot say. oh.

yesterday was a day well spent with my beloved Allyson.
We made jewelery lol. Allyson said that I reminded her of this girl who used to make these crazy vests for band members. I thought that was pretty cool.
I really like making jewelery. I really like deciding how I want things to look. It feels a lot more homey. I'm starting to alter my clothing too.
I'm trying to get all these painting necklaces together and wear them all the time. Yes, these are things I think about. I'm almost done with a starry night.
I'm still a noob at it, but I'm getting better. I can't wait to make really intricate things.

anyway, sometimes it's just best to destroy something  because you know an attempt to save it would be stupid. sometimes you can't keep the good going. or just really wouldn't want to. or the good isn't good enough. sometimes nothing is better than that something.

what a terrible mess i've made of my life
what a mess i've made of my life
                                       no i've never had a job, because i've never wanted one.
i've seen you smile, but i've never heard you laugh
so who is rich and who is poor? i cannot say. oh.


No comments:

Post a Comment