Thursday, April 11, 2013

i am currently on LSD.
what better way to start of a blog post/thing/whatever this is than that ay?
but yeah, ,I am. and modest mouse is playing in the back ground panda is looking through some old notebooks and Oscar wilde is forgotten in the midst of it all.

OSCAR WILDE. That's why I'm here in the first place isn't it:
this guys....this guy... mind blowing stuff:

A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.
why don't people take acid? what are you so afraid of? i just feel like if you're afraid of acid,,,, you're afraid more so of yourself than the actual drug.


It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But... it is better to be good than to be ugly.
Oscar Wilde


I don't like my voice sometimes guys. sometimes.



 
i just stared at myself in the mirror and I could tell why Aarons loves me.


I wish I could make love to a book.
I wish I could eat words. I wonder what they taste wouldtaste like.

I want to share so much with you guys lmfao.
but here I have panda..and I'm neglecting her...
and so I chose to end this with this:


Life is a kind as you let it be..........

wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment