Tuesday, April 2, 2013

aaron has been replaced

WITH MY NEW SEXY BOYFRIEND: MY SKATEBOARD!!!!

I FINALLY GOT IT! :)!!!
I just finished riding back from Uprise.
The dude there was soo cool!!
He didn't even charge me for putting the board together and he gave me a free copy of the Uprise movie thing and a ton of free stickers!!
I think it was because I made him laugh lol. and because I knew Cody, the intern LOL
oh my jessus i'm so happy
marc is supposed to be here in a few hours. and i want to skate with him.
and roam around wicker park. AND WATCH THE UPRISE DVD that i got fo freee (rhyme) and buy a velvet underground bag and go to reckless records and buy cds for $1 and maybe get marc a pin or something and smoke.

OKAY guyss I kinda like marc. There i said it! OK. I like the idea of him right now. I mean, come on. Skateboarder, the smile, The metal,  The really awesome taste in music, he likes the same shows I do, he's a BIG dork,  aquarius (my most compatible sign. Unless of course, you are too stubborn [yerika! lol. i still love you]), the potheadness, he's up for anything I suggest..even decorating my room!,he's SOO nice on top of that, and blah blah blah. But you know, this isn't enough. People have to speak to your chemicals.

hahaha he has this "considerate" tone of voice everytime we talk on the phone and I say it's me. Lol
"oh hi ely! :)" lmfaooo. I can hear him nodding his head through the phone.

I also like the fact that he has been with Mikki for three years. It's funny.

ABOUT SMOKING:
I Think i have to stop. Skateboarding from uprise to my house really painted a picture of how UNHEALTHY I am. I'm not only bad for your health, but mine too HAHA. it only makes sense

I am so fucking happy with my life right now. I feel like the reason why I was so depressed before was because aaron and I were on totally different playing levels. I guess our differences finally surfaced in a way that took away from our relationship instead of enhancing it like it did before. Or maybe it was me.
I don't fucking know. who cares!!

I guess I can only write like this because I really don't suspect aaron of reading any of this anymore because I really feel like our relationship is dead. lol.
And like..wow. I'm just so happy.
 you should have seen me when they were ringing up my skateboard
I was like "YAYYY!" :D!" and i put my hands to my face and everything lol
it was a glorious moment indeed

so my board is from a local skateboarder-maker (lol) a bit outside of Chicago. I'm going to take a picture later. omg skateboarding makes me feel sooo aliveeeeeeeee lol
and my trucks are thunder trucks..my berrings are REDS!! (of course) and I forgot what brand my wheels are. I love my skateboard. I has such a beautiful design. I guess I'll have to make it a transvestite because I want to call her a girl name, but I also want to call him my baby. Or...I guess I'll just be lesbian for my skateboard? How's that? Yeah, that works.

OK OK OK so catch me @ logan square jooooooo. with my own board this time.
look at me. i can rhymee
lol
<3

edit: woww. lmfao that was an explosion of energy.that's how i get when i drink too.

2 comments:

  1. So I have this skateboard.... and hes a transvestite and she/he would like to meet your board... Do you think we could set this up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course. my board has been so lonely. it'd like a companion. :)

    i'm free tomorrow :D
    we can skate logan.

    on saturday, pedro, natalie, and adam wanted to have a bonfire. you should come with :3.
    we can chill before that thingy starts. we should also put going to a museum on our list of things to do lol. i'm thinking shed aquarium lol.

    ReplyDelete