Tuesday, April 2, 2013

do you wanna come over and kill some time?

"AND WE NEVER EVER EAT FISH....... IT'S PRACTICALLY A VEGETABLE."
- Ron Swanson (parks and recreation)

Lmao. I love that man. And April. I love April a lot too.  I like the name she's got there...

I like the relationship between April and Ron Swanson(her boss) better than the relationship April has with Andy (her boyfriend.). Ha. Although, I do like Andy.

 It's weird being single now, guys. Not weird, just different. I'm "back on the market"(LOL aisle fiveee) and I forgot what it feels like to be available. What it feels like to have freeeeeedom; more time, space, fresh air..What it feels like to give guys false hope. Unintentionally of course.
Needless to say, it's been fun.  except for dealing with the false hope thing...
mmmmm....
I guess I'm not available. Better put, not looking.
I've really been into my friendships lately, and loving people as a human being, not as a partner. Fucking partners.
I kind of have my foot on the door for marc, but you know, it's up to fate to decide whether it closes.
I'm really sick of physical affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment