Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO TEDX MIDWEST AND TALK TO RANDOM PEOPLE ABOUT THE BEATLES LOL.

I saw an old lady twisting to "I saw her standing there" @ the Paul McCartney concert. It really warmed my heart. Like really caressed it and hugged it and just made me feel all sorts of happiness...
I made a poem about it for LTAB lol. That's how much I felt it. I forgot what I said/where my poem is except for this line "and now the night is as young as she feels".
 But yeah, these are my like nostalgia songs. I get overwhelmed with thoughts of how many girls must have listened to this song, how pretty they must've been, how they still are but in a different way, how many people have danced the night away to this song, how it's mine now. it's lovely. absolutely lovely.

Are you a fan of conventional or unconventional beauty?
I think you know my answer.




No comments:

Post a Comment