Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm being artistic. leave me alone.

"wasting time is what you're doing. I don't like art. I don't understand it. It's a waste of time"
-my little brother lol
he always says things like "shut up, hippie". It's hilarious. It's kind of our thing.
He secretly idolizes me.

anyway, panda recently got me into making my own jewelry. WHAT FUN WHAT FUN. Thank you Joan's. Thank you Michael's. Thank you panda. Baahaha.

ALSO
I hate when girls refuse to drink PBR because it's a "hipster" thing. It's like...really? okay. Iguess you're not a hipster, but you a retard. LOL
guys too, but i notice that girls are more prone to give a shit.
but really people, it's all about that BLUE MOON.

ALSO
I'm thinking about Chip and how I never met him and how he used to share his poetry to anyone. I think it's cool that he's a Gemini. I'm thinking about how I can't feel his absence and how I wish Alex didn't have to. This makes me want to skateboard.

ALSO
I LOVE THE SKATEPARK. So glad I'm back. Every giirl should skateboard at least once in their life.


ALSO
panda and I decided that Instagram and Twitter isn't totally lame and weird if you use it for the right reasons.
I still refuse to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment