Wednesday, April 3, 2013

suprisingly

I called Brenda and now I don't feel weird. Our conversation lasted less than twenty minutes, but suprisingly, I feel better.
I wonder what it was that I needed?

I'd like to call Marc, but I just saw him yesterday. #girlrules
lol just kidding. I really like Marc. And I don't mean that in an intimate romnatic way. I mean that I like him as a person. And damn. That smile. I don't know. There are just certain people that can warm my heart up after talking/hanging out with them and I guess Brenda and Marc are some of them.

I guess what I meant by "kind of liking him" is that there is potential. I'm glad he acknowledged the fact that I can make him smile as much as he makes me smile. Our cheeks hurt around each other. It's nice.

Totally creating my own world guys. That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment