Thursday, April 4, 2013

skateboarding and why it's almost definitely better than you.

just kidding. I'm sure you're great. I won't compare you two.

Skateboarding gets me in a "fuck it" kind of mood. When I'm about to do something, I sort of have to get into that mentality. I have to not be afraid of falling and know that all I'm doing is delaying the fall if I am. Once you fall, you're kind of like "that wasn't so bad. BRING IT THE FUCK ON", as you get up and try again until you finally get it. I forgot about that. I'm a lot less scared of life when I can skate.

Also, I like skating with Allyson. Fuck yeah. Finally. A chick. I need to skate with Aumi soon too. 
Also, I like skating with Marc.
Also, I liked skating with Gio and Marky. Fun times.

Also, I like listening to metal/punk when I skate. It gets me pumped.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/SavageSavagery?fref=ts

This is my friend's band. They're pretty good.

 
this is also my friend lol. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment